Principal of OUT2MARKET
Ibrahim has over 14 years of procurement experience and has worked within government and the private sector. He is highly regarded for his professionalism, and can offer invaluable procurement knowledge, skills and experience. He is passionate about exploring options that bring exceptional outcomes to an organisation.
He is tertiary qualified with a Bachelor of Commerce and a Graduate Certificate in Business, both gained via Curtin University. Ibrahim is also an accredited Advanced Practitioner in Contract and Commercial Management with the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management. Furthermore, he is an accredited Probity Services provider, and member with the Resolution Institute.
Ibrahim has gained significant management experience working at the Department of Finance in Western Australia, a variety of other government organisations and in private industry. This enables him to offer strong expertise, coupled with an invaluable background and understanding of:
- providing quality strategic procurement and contract management advice that delivers real benefits to organisations
- the end to end procurement function for goods and services (including information technology) and construction works
- leading and managing procurement teams
- developing and delivering procurement training to a variety of audiences
- transforming and re-engineering procurement functions, processes and systems within both large and small organisations
- negotiating contracts that deliver social and environmental benefits, including monetary savings
- mitigating risks and challenges associated with international contracts
- chairing and facilitating a variety of evaluation panels
- providing quality Probity advice, audits and training
- establishing delegations of authority.